Monday, August 19, 2013

New Territory

A few weeks ago I decided that my love of writing should take a step deeper and I enrolled in my very first writing class. That class started today. I am very excited to get a deeper look into the writing process.

The class itself is taught by a published best selling author of social realism. I am fascinated by other fellow writers that have actually been published. I want to study them and drill them about their process and learn everything I can about how they landed their agent. I find myself already holding back my thousands of questions I have for this person I have just met.


I am excited to see what the future holds in this class. I think it will be good for me and I hope to learn a lot.

If you are interested in who the teacher is, please feel free to send me a message and I'll tell you.

Keep reading! Don't forget to follow my page.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment