Friday, November 15, 2013

Choices!

Well, it sure has been a while since I have taken the time to update my blog. Between writing my short stories and working on my second novel, my writing time has been monopolized by importance, but things are starting to slow down and I'm back!

Choices. They can be easy or hard and I find myself perplexed about the countless choices surrounding Indie publishing. ISBN codes in particular at the very moment. While I know I'm getting ahead of myself a little in looking up my options as I have not even begun to work on actually getting my book in kindle format or book format for that matter, but I like to plan ahead I guess.

So I guess my question to you is, what ISBN options have you chosen and why?


Don't forget to follow my blog!!


CM

No comments:

Post a Comment