Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 9

Here goes for day Nine:

TEN things about yourself.

NINE books you want to read.
EIGHT places you want to visit.
SEVEN favorite posts from my blog.
SIX ways to win my heart.
FIVE turn offs. 
FOUR guilty pleasures.
THREE things you want to say to three. 
TWO recent pictures.
ONE confession. 

Last night I searched for my next read after finishing Allegiant. So here is what I came up with. 

1. The League of Skull and Bones by M.J. Fletcher who by the way has an amazing way of setting a scene. (This is my next read.)
The League of Skull & Bones



2. Awakening #1 in the Watchers series by Karice Bolton again I have read other books by her and amazing! And of course this is a series so I will subsequently want to read the sequels I'm sure. 
Awakening (The Watchers, #1)

3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I don't know how I stumbled across this one but it looks good.
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)

4. The Protector (Crossfire Series) by Gennita Low.  A friend of mine recommended that I read this series a few years ago, haven't gotten around to it yet. Oops.
The Protector (Crossfire, #1)

5. Twist by Adreinne Reiter. I have chatted with Adreienne many times on Google + and throughout the process of publishing her book, she is extremely detail oriented. I could only imagine her book would be amazing.
Twist (Rebecca Ashley Series, #1)

6. Miss Mabel's School for Girls by Katie Cross. I recently (in the last week) chatted with Katie, she has had very good success with the publishing of her books and I can only imagine that would be because she is dedicated to making them succeed. After reading reviews on blogs I would love to dive into her new series.
Miss Mabel's School for Girls (The Network Series, #1)

7. Revealed by P.C. Cast. This is the 11th installment in a 12 book series. I am excited to finish the series at last!
Revealed (House of Night, #11)

8. Inescapable by Amy Bartol. This one I just so happened to stumbled upon.  Looks good.
Inescapable (The Premonition, #1)

9. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter. Again I stumbled upon this one and it looks good.
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)


Well there they are. If you have a suggestion for a great book you think I would enjoy I'd love to hear it. Leave a comment!

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment