Thursday, November 13, 2014

GUILTY!

TEN things about yourself.

NINE books you want to read.
EIGHT places you want to visit.
SEVEN favorite posts from my blog.
SIX ways to win my heart.
FIVE turn offs. 
FOUR guilty pleasures.
THREE things you want to say to three. 
TWO recent pictures.
ONE confession. 

Guilty Pleasures....hahaha....

1. Chocolate...Need I say more...Candy...Ice Cream...all forms of Chocolate. 

2. Shopping...Yeah....

3. Dining out. I love to go out to eat. I love to just go out in general. 

4. Disney movies. I mask my growing Disney movie collection on the fact that "The kids will like them." I love Disney everything! 

Yep, those are my guilty pleasures. I'm a big kid and if you put me in a candy store at Disneyland, I might just buy all the chocolate... 

No comments:

Post a Comment