Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sucker!

I am a huge sucker for everything Christmas. It's my favorite time of year. The Santa Clause is one of my favorite movies, followed closely by Home Alone 1 and 2, and Elf! 

The hallmark channel is amazing in all the movies it plays. Corny as they may be I love them! I'm not sure when they started playing them, but I've been watching them every chance I have had since yesterday. They kind of remind me of romance novels! The love stories and family togetherness make you feel all warm and fuzzy and ready for the holiday season. 

Okay, I got corny a bit there. But seriously, it got me thinking, there are lots of Christmas novels out there. I can't say that I have ever read any, how crazy is that?? So I am calling on you, yes you the awesome peron you are, for all your amazing recommendations! What Christmas romance-y novels should I read??? Thanks Guys!

C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment