Friday, November 14, 2014

Three

TEN things about yourself.

NINE books you want to read.
EIGHT places you want to visit.
SEVEN favorite posts from my blog.
SIX ways to win my heart.
FIVE turn offs. 
FOUR guilty pleasures.
THREE things you want to say to three. 
TWO recent pictures.
ONE confession. 

Three to say to three...

1. I want to tell my hubby I love him and thank you for always being there for me. 

2. Family, Thanks for always being there for me and my little family. And babysitting! :) 

3. Thanks to anyone reading my meandering thoughts! Love your comments! 

There they are...I totally could have kept going!! I have lots of things I could tell lots of people...But we will save that for later!! 

My challenge is nearing it's close...Its been a lot of fun thinking of these things to post each day!

C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment