Monday, July 29, 2013

How my writing journey began...

My writing journey began when I was young. I would always write short stories in my spare time, but nothing ever became of them. I always felt silly for writing them and would just throw them away. Truth be told, I never thought I was good at writing, in fact, I thought I stunk! Shortly after my first son was born, I began writing again. This time in the form of a novel. I didn't know where this endeavor would lead at the time and it still continues to be a mystery to me. I have completed my first novel now, and it has sparked a love of writing and creating stories in me. It turns out those silly stories of my youth were signs of a blossoming dream. Thinking back I wonder what those silly stories had been about and I wish I still had them to look at. They were my stepping stones to bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment