Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Book Review- Miss Mabel's...and Antebellum Awakening

Book Review- Miss Mabel's School for Girls and Antebellum Awakening by Katie Cross. 


I came across Katie Cross online through Google +. She's super sweet and extremely helpful. When she announced that she put both books on sale I jumped at the chance to purchase them. It was a great purchase let me tell you! 

I decided to review these together since they go together! I cant wait for more from Katie! 

Miss Mabel's School for Girls- 
Miss Mabel's School for Girls (The Network Series, #1)
I wasn't sure quite what to expect when I started reading. There was a lot of secret and things you wanted to know, but many were not revealed until later. It has so much description, you can picture the scene in front of you, though at times it did take away from the suspense. 

All in all I enjoyed reading it and I gave in 4 out of 5 stars! 

Antebellum Awakening- 
Antebellum Awakening (The Network Series #2)
Now this is where this series really took off! I LOVED this book! The suspense and action was amazing. It has just the right amount of description that did not disappoint. So many twists! This series is great! 

I thoroughly enjoyed this book I gave it 5 out of 5 stars! 

I would absolutely recommend picking this one up! Like now! 

CM 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment