Sunday, August 4, 2013

Recommended Reads...

As much as I love to write, I love to read. The two go hand in hand I suppose. There isn't often a time that I am without a book in hand. I am always looking for a good read, so when I find that book that really grabs me I'm always the first to be recommending them to my friends.  Here are a few of my recent favorite that I would absolutely recommend picking up.

  • The Doorknob Society series by M.J. Fletcher.
    • This series had me completely captivated from start to finish. In my opinion this one should be made into a movie. It boasts the right amount of action and love story to entertain both men and women.
  • Lonely Souls series by Karice Bolton.
    • These three books were amazing. I completely felt like I was in the story.
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
    • This series consists of 4 books and a novella. This one is actually being made into a movie and the first comes out in 2014. I for one can't wait until  it comes out!
These are obviously only a few of the ones I have read recently, but they were all amazing!

Now the question is, What are your recommended reads??? I'd love some suggestions!

Don't forget to follow the blog for the latest from CMB writes....

No comments:

Post a Comment