Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Agent or no agent? That is the question...

These days it is super easy to self-publish eBooks to market and sell on you're own, however it is always debatable what the right path is for you. It was certainly a question  that my mind boggled over for quite some time throughout my writing process.

After scouring the internet for information on both self-publishing and agents, I was lucky enough to find this book:


"How to Land (and keep) a Literary Agent by Noah Lukeman.

It's offered for free right now on amazon.com. I found it immensely helpful in determining the right path for me.

This book was helpful because it showed me the ins and the outs of what to expect from an agent, and what to expect without one. It was well written in a way that was entertaining and kept my interest.

If you are on the fence about what you should do, this could help.

Let me know how this book helped you and don't forget to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment