Thursday, November 6, 2014

Book Review- Allegiant

Book Review- Allegiant by Veronica Roth

This will be my first *real* book review on my blog. I know I am not the first to review this book. The popularity of this book is undeniable. It is not hard to see why. Veronica Roth has a way of setting the scene and making you feel as though you are there with the characters. Then of course there are the movies that are coming out. This series has been amazing to read. 

Image result for Allegiant book


Likes:
*I love Tris's character. I love her strength, I love her determination. Everything about her just screams out to me. 
*I love the intense action throughout the book that keep you on the edge of your feet. It's amazing how the whole book can make you feel like your adrenaline is pumping. 

Dislikes: 

**SPOILER** If you have not read this book yet STOP here!! 






*WHAT??? That was my reaction to what happens to Tris. It left me reeling and trying to figure out how she could come back. It was not the way I would have hoped for it to end. 

4.5 out of 5 stars!

C.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment