Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Goals

The holidays are over and 2014 has just begun. My overwhelmingly busy semester of managing home life, writing, and taking a writing class is over and many lessons were learned. I am looking forward to getting back to writing book #2 which is currently written up to Chapter 5! It had been on the back burner while I took the time to write short stories for my class.

My first book is in the beginning stages of being indie published and I am super excited!

My writing goals for this year are to have my first book published and available for purchase, to complete my second, and to have it to at least the final stages of editing by the end of the year.

I hope everyone has a great start to the new year and that they have just enough of everything this year!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me!


CM

No comments:

Post a Comment