Friday, November 4, 2016

'Tis the season!



As we head into the holiday season I wanted to type up a quick blog post to check in with you all. I realize as the hustle and bustle gets underway, seeing my posts as well as other things may not happen as much. Heck, I'm right there with you. I would hate for you to miss anything from me!! I have some sales planned for throughout the holidays, and currently there is a giveaway on Goodreads (did you know that?).. 


Here are the best ways to keep in touch with me! 



Instagram @ CM_Boers

And don't forget to add me to your circles and follow by email (just enter your email address on the right panel!)  --------> 


I hope your season is filled with love and really yummy treats! ;) I might even post some of my favorite recipes! ;) 

As always if you've read any books from the Obscured series, the best gift to me is leaving a review!! Thank you!!

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment