Friday, October 29, 2021

Two years

 I can hardly believe I haven't blogged in two years. It's amazing how fast time flies, while sometimes it seemed (in this last year) that time stood still. 

I don't know if any of you are still out there following along this lonely little blog, but if you are here are the highlights from the last two years. 

Wagering Home released on August 14, 2019, just before I stopped posting. However, on April 1st of this year the Audiobook finally released! 


This was a new one for me. It wasn't as easy as I envisioned and for someone who hates being read to, it was a process. Yep there's a tidbit you may not have known about little ole' me. So if you haven't had a chance to check it out, please do. I think you'll enjoy it! 

Then on July 26th 2021, Letters at the Tree, hit the shelves so to speak. 




And while I only released one new book during the last two years, I don't see that as a small accomplishment. You see, it takes me somewhere around a year to complete a book, start to finish, and in this case, I truly feel this one is one of my best yet. Writing Letters at the Tree was no easy feat, between trying out a new way to story tell and having my kids home so much of last year due to the unmentionable events that took place, I had my work cut out for me, however I think it paid off. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you've had the chance to check it out. And if you haven't had the chance yet, I'd love it you could leave a review at whichever retailer you feel lead to. 

I would love to say that I'm going to get back into regular blogging, but the truth is life is unpredictable. And if any of us have learned anything in the past year and a half it's that. 

In the meantime, know that I'm not sitting idle. I have a new book in the works, as always that's coming along nicely. And hopefully the beginning of next year I'll have a new audiobook ready for you to devour... Which book do you think it will be?  

With so much out there to occupy your time, I truly appreciate every moment you take to follow along with me, read my books, review, or comeback and tell me about it. It means so much to me, much more than you could ever know. 

What news do you have to share? I'd love to chat about it, and celebrate it with you. Comment below or come see me on FB or Insta and tell me the best thing that happened to you in the last two years!! I may have a nice little surprise for those who do! 

Love always, 
C. M. 





No comments:

Post a Comment