Monday, November 17, 2014

Last day!

Today is the last day...

TEN things about yourself.

NINE books you want to read.
EIGHT places you want to visit.
SEVEN favorite posts from my blog.
SIX ways to win my heart.
FIVE turn offs. 
FOUR guilty pleasures.
THREE things you want to say to three. 
TWO recent pictures.
ONE confession. 

Today is the last day of my blogging challenge! I am a bit sad that it's over, I had a lot of fun! So here goes...one confession...


1. My confession is....I began writing and decided to publish for my kids. I wanted to do something that they could be proud of their mom for. I wanted to be that role model that they strive to be like. The way I see it, if parents are successful on their own (apart from their 9-5) kids tend to be more productive. (I have not done any research to back that up so do not quote me.) My husband is an entrepreneur and runs his own business, so I guess this is my own business! 

Well, that was a bit of rambling wasn't it... Oh well.  Hope you enjoyed the week about me.

C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment