Sunday, November 16, 2014

Morning!

Good Morning!! It's bright and early! I had an extremely busy day yesterday so I didn't get around to posting TWO! 

TEN things about yourself.

NINE books you want to read.
EIGHT places you want to visit.
SEVEN favorite posts from my blog.
SIX ways to win my heart.
FIVE turn offs. 
FOUR guilty pleasures.
THREE things you want to say to three. 
TWO recent pictures.
ONE confession. 

I'm going to start by saying I am a photographer at heart so I am almost never in front of the camera. AND if I am its very rare that it is just me in front of the camera. So...here are the most recent pictures of me taken in the last few months.



1. This is my husband and I at the zoo...Sorry hunny....he doesn't like his picture taken...

2. A selfie! haha Yea...I don't usually ever take selfies...my daughter was in all of the rest with me ;)

So there are my 2 recent pictures! 

Hope your weekend is going well!! 

C.M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment