Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas and New year!!

Hey guys, I know I've been silent for a while....a long while.. Preparing for Christmas for three children has kicked my butt the last couple months, as well as fighting being sick for a constant of 2 1/2 months now... yeah it's been that long. It's one of those sicknesses that you get and then get another, and another and you never actually get better... Fingers crossed this is the last round!! Now that the Christmas festivities have ended, I am hoping to slowly jump back into writing and all the fun things that go with it.

During my inactive time I received my first three bad reviews...gasp... Yea, that won't slow me down though because I know that not everyone will like what I write and that is okay, so thank you for taking the time to review weather you liked it or not. While you may not "see" me, I am still checking up on things.

Lastly, my new years goal is to get a news out via email, so if you would like to get updates now and then from me please subcribe below. 

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format



That's all for now folks! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Years!

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment