Monday, October 16, 2017

YASH Winners


This year was my first year participating in YASH, I thought it was a blast! I hope you had that opportunity to check it out and hunt along with so many other Young Adult enthusiasts. 




The ORANGE team winner is: Charity! 

Congratulations! I'll have your book in the mail as soon as I can!

All of the winners throughout YASH are listed here! 

On my personal page, I ran a giveaway of my own. I was blown away by the 359 entries! Thank you for joining in if you did!! My winners have all been contacted to claim their prizes. Below you can see who won! If you didn't win, don't fret it's not too late to get in on another giveaway I'm participating in! First prize is a Kindle Fire and a $100 gift card!! 

Go HERE to enter! Good Luck!





C. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment