Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Month of Giving Thanks!


A Month of Giving Thanks


I have decided to participate in A Month of Giving Thanks hosted by Because Reading and Fantasy is more fun! I think this is a great way to enter into the holiday season and to remember all of the blessings in your life.  I have been debating just exactly how I wanted to approach this subject on my blog when this challenge, if you will, fell into my lap! For me, I don't plan to post something I'm thankful for everyday, but at the end of the week I'll do a catch up for the week!



For today, I am thankful for a family that is truly loving and supporting of my kids many activities despite how time consuming that may be at times. So thank you for making our kids feel so loved! They appreciate it more than you know! 

And here's to one more day in the weekend! 

C.M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment