Friday, April 1, 2016

April- WIP

abookgenesis

Daniela Ark over at www.danielaark.com is doing a monthly feature titled, WIP (work in progress). The idea is to discuss different topics to discuss your WIP, but also to discuss whatever else you would like.

For April the topic is why you are taking part in WIP and what will you be posting about.

I think this is a fun way to continue to get those creative juices flowing as well as get news out about the books that I know many of you are excited to find out! For me, I will be discussing Book three in the Obscured series(at least for the next few months), which for those of you who love it, you will be excited to know that in the coming months the final touches will be put on it for publication.

And I have a surprise that I am working on that will affect the whole Obscured series! Be on the lookout for that!

Don't forget, if you decide to also participate in WIP, be sure to grab the image above and link up!

CM


No comments:

Post a Comment